Tuesday, January 1, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 13: Animal Print

I am not a huge fan of animal print nails, and so I interpreted this prompt quite literally.

Penguin nails!

I'm not going to write a lot, because I think these pictures speak for themselves, and also I have a lot of stuff to do today.

I'm sure I've seen a tutorial or something on these nails, but I just did them from memory, so I'm sorry that I'm not really giving credit to whoever first did these.


So I just startd with two coats of a plain black, and then just used the nail polish brush to make the white oval shape at the bottom. I used dotting tools for the eyes and my new teensy tiny nail art brush for the beak and feet. 


I think they're just so freaking adorable. I love penguins.
I especially like the ones on my index and pinkie fingers. 


Polishes used:
-1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
-2 Coats OPI Black Onyx
-Orly White for details
-Sally Hansen Sun Kissed for details
-Sally Hansen Instadry Top Coat

Hope you all have a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment