Sunday, October 14, 2012

Some Friends' Nails ~

So my little sister's homecoming dance was last night, and all her friends came over to get ready. I tend to experiment on my sister when I have new nail ideas, and her friends are always asking me to do their nails as well. So I painted two of her friends' nails to go with their dresses.

For Rita, I did nude and gold gradients, with gold glitter.


Sorry for the bad picture quality, the lighting was weird and I had to take the pictures quickly.

I used:
1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
2 coats SOPI Don't Feed the Hand Models
China Glaze Passion sponged on the tips
1 coat Butter London Tart With A Heart
1 coat Sally Hansen Instadry

And then on Celine, I just did one coat of China Glaze Poetic, a gorgeous coppery rose gold color that I've never worn on its own before. I loooooove it! 


Seriously, look how pretty! I'm gonna have to wear this color on it's own now. 
The formula on this is fantastic, it's opaque in one coat, it glides on perfectly, and it dries quickly. I love it for layering, and now I can see that my Orly Rage is going to have some serious competition for my favorite metallic neutral polish. 

I used:
1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
1 coat China Glaze Poetic
1 coat Sally Hansen Instadry Top Coat

I love doing other people's nails, it gives me a chance to practice without having to use a nail wheel or repaint my own nails every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment