Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 3: Yellow

I love yellow. It's my favorite color. My bedroom walls are painted a bright, sunny yellow, and it just makes me so happy to wake up surrounded in such a happy color.

And I love this nail polish. It's a bright yellow cream that goes on flawlessly and dries super quickly.

However. 

I usually wear this color in the spring and summer, and for some reason, I'm just not feeling it right now. I feel like I shouldn't be wearing this bright of a color on my nails. Especially since it's (almost) fall. I don't know. The pink stripes were an attempt to add some "nail art" to today's mani, but it's just sort of blah. I don't hate it, but I don't particularly like it. Which is weird, considering that it's my favorite color, with a happy stripey accent nail. 

Ah well. It still looks good, I guess. It just doesn't do anything for me.


Polishes that I used:
1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
2 coats Sally Hansen Instadry Lightening
SOPI Access 24/7 (pink stripes)
1 coat Sally Hansen Instadry Top Coat



I'm looking forward to green nails! I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do forming in my mind already (:
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment