Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 4: Green

For today's nails, I knew I wanted to use Zoya's Edyta, a dark shimmery green that I barely use. It's a gorgeous color, a dark pine green with glass flecked gold and green glitter. It gives it a really interesting texture, and I found myself wishing I had a matte topcoat more than ever, because I think it would have made it look like the OPI suede polishes. 


The design on my ring finger was supposed to be a bare-branched tree, to make the design a little more autumn-y. It ended up looking a bit like coral, if I'm going to be honest. I also added some random dots on my thumb. 

The formula on this polish is quite good-- opaque in two coats. However, it does stain, even with a base coat. 




Polishes used: 
1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
2 coats Zoya Edyta
China Glaze Passion for tree and dots
1 coat Sally Hansen Instadry Top Coat

I'm posting this super late, as I was wearing these nails last week. I just kept putting it off. 
Anyway, I'm off to do my blue nails. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment