Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 5: Blue

I'm caught up! These are the nails I am currently wearing at the moment, which means I am no longer behind schedule, yay!

So these nails were kind of inspired by this post by the Nailasaurus and this video by the fantastic Chelsea. I've always kind of liked the "skittles" look, where every finger is a different color, or in this case, pattern. And I've been wanting to try Chelsea's glitter placement technique for a while, so I figured why not combine them?

I love how these turned out! I love glitter and I love light blue nail polish and I love nail art. I think these are my favorite out of all the nails I've done for this challenge so far (:




Thumb

Right hand

Polishes I used:
1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
2 Coats Sephora by OPI Natural Environ-mint
Spoiled by Wet n Wild Your Fly's Down sponged on tips of index fingers
Orly Instant Artist Striper in Crisp White for zig-zags
Spoiled by Wet n Wild Pet My Peacock for glitter accents
Sally Hansen Instadry Top Coat

Macro bottle shot

I love these nails! What do you guys think?
Oh, also: I'm considering adding another day to this challenge after violet, because I really want to do pink nails. 
Stay tuned (:

No comments:

Post a Comment