Monday, September 17, 2012

Revlon Scandalous

This is quite possibly one of my favorite nail polishes ever. Notorious for being an exact dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, Revlon's Scandalous is a black jelly base with tiny purple glitters, and large hex purple glitters.



Look at that! Look how freaking gorgeous it is!! Ahh, I love it. (I just thought that in a british accent. Oh I've been watching way too much Doctor Who)

The last time I wore this, if I recall correctly, I wore it on its own and it required 3-4 coats for opacity, and there was still a bit of VNL, so this time, I layered it over one coat of OPI's Black Onyx, just for insurance. IT'S SO PRETTY. I can't stop staring at my nails.

As usual, I used one coat of Revlon's Colorstay Base Coat, and then I applied one coat of OPI's Black Onyx, followed by two coats of Revlon's Scandalous, and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dry Topcoat.

Here are some more pictures.
Enjoy!
xx



1 comment:

  1. Love the purple sparkles against the black!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete