Sunday, September 16, 2012

Glitter Gradient! ft. Butter London

So after the Butter London BOGO sale at Ulta last week, I absolutely had to use one of my new nail polishes. I picked up Tart with a Heart, a clear base with gold and holographic glitter, and Lovely Jubbly, a clear base with finely milled purple, blue, pink, and silver glitter. After looking through some Butter London tags on Instagram, I decided to do a glitter gradient using Tart with a Heart, and my only pale pink, SOPI Dear Diary.



I used:
1 coat Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
2 coats SOPI Dear Diary
a thin coat of TWAH, halfway up the nail, another thin coat a third up the nail, and another coat just on the tips
Sally Hansen Instadry Topcoat

Sorry for the short post, but I have to go eat dinner! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment