Monday, December 3, 2012

Pink & Orange Polka Dots

So my friend Mary just came over and since basically all I do whenever I have friends over is paint their nails, that's what we did. She just bought a few new nail polishes and wanted me to do something incorporating both colors. Basically everything Mary has is pink and orange. It's kind of her thing. So I wanted to do something with those colors. We both thought of these alternating polka dots at the same time, so that's what we decided on. 

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Base+Top Coat
Wet n Wild Lavender Creme (This is actually pink, not lavender..)
Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up

I wasn't able to get a super fantastic picture, since it was dark outside, and I had to use artificial light. But you get the idea.

I think it's super cute, and it reminds me of candy for some reason.
Anywho, this has been a short post because I don't have many pictures, but I'll resume my normal posting soon.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment