Friday, December 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 10: Gradient (Winter Wonderland Nails)

Hello!
I'm going to call these my winter wonderland nails, because I used colors that were wintery and christmassy. I love the silver and blue, and it makes me think of cold, snowy winter mornings, even though it's clear and sunny in norcal these days. 


I started with a base coat of a metallic silver, and then used a makeup sponge to apply a glittery silver and a metallic blue. I finished it all off with a coat of silver holographic polish. 


Polishes used:
Base color: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Gradient: SOPI Bring On The Snowflakes & Spoiled Your Fly's Down
Holographic topcoat: OPI DS Shimmer


Aaaah, I think these are just so super duper pretty.
Also they look a bit like those nail polish strips you can get at the drugstore. I think they're Sally Hansen? They're silver and blue glittery gradient and they cost like ten dollars. This is a way cheaper alternative, provided you have the colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment