Saturday, December 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 11: Polka Dots

Hello!
Christmas is getting closer and closer, and I'm getting super excited :D
I did try to think of something Christmassy to do for these nails, but the only thing I could think of was ornaments, and I didn't like that idea. Plus, I prefer polka dot nails that only use creme polishes, for some reason.

Anyway, I was looking through my dark/wintery colors and found this lovely blue-toned gray creme that I wore a lot last winter. It came in a set of mini Sephora by OPI polishes I got for Christmas last year. I used an off-white (Urban Outfitters' Virgin) for the dots, and I actually like the way it looks. It's not my favorite, and in a lot of instances, I seriously messed up the dots, but it's cute, and it looks fine from a distance.





Polishes used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
Two coats SOPI Break a Legwarmer
Dots done with UO Virgin
Sally Hansen Instadry Topcoat

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment