Monday, November 12, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 6: Violet

Well, these didn't come out as awesome as they could've been, probably. I still really like them, but I was just feeling a bit uninspired and I kinda just wanted to get it over with. I used the explosion tape manicure technique from the fabulous Nailside, and did silver explosions coming from different directions on each finger.

The base color is two coats of China Glaze Spontaneous, a polish of my sister's that I'd never tried before, and I actually really like. It's a lovely blue-toned purple cream, and it dries a bit darker than bottle color. Explosions are done in Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, my favorite silver layering polish. It's super opaque and dries quickly.

I actually kind of liked my right hand better, but forgot to take pictures of it before it had gotten serious tipwear, and I decided it wasn't worth it.




Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment