Tuesday, November 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 6.5: Pink. Because I felt like it.

This is going to be a tiny little post, because I forgot to take pictures when I first did these nails, and by the time I remembered, they were seriously wearing off. I know I'm doing the 31 Day Challenge, but personally I think there are some issues with this challenge, such as what the hell does "inspired by a color" mean?? Also, I really thought they should have included pink in the rainbow. I love pink. So as I was thinking about how pink should have been included, I was playing around swatching all my Butter Londons the other day and Disco Biscuit really caught my eye. I've only worn it once, when I first bought it, but I was in a hurry and it came out all patchy looking so I haven't worn it since. But I decided to try it again because it's such a gorgeous hot pink/raspberry jelly color with blue sparkles and so not fall-appropriate, but I don't really care.

Anyway, here is one terrible picture of my nails like five days after I painted them, so the middle finger is chipping on the corner, and there is really bad tipwear, but you get the point.

I love this nail polish to death.

Also it was extremely ridiculously hard to take off and it eats topcoat like no other, but it's so worth it.


My picture taking skills are pretty crap, but you get the idea. So freaking gorgeousssssssss

Anyway, now I'll get back to the actual tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment