Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sky Nails

So here are my nails from last week. 
I was watching this video by Michelle Phan right before I left to go camping, and I couldn't wait until I got home to paint it on my own nails. I did my nails before I even unpacked.
Sorry, I only took one picture, but I'm going to start taking more. 

Polishes used:
-Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
-Sephora by OPI Natural Environ-mint
-Orly white (unknown name)
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lightening
-Sally Hansen Quick Dry Top Coat

This was quite a short post, and I apologize for that. It is my first one, so please forgive me. I'm going to put up the manicure that I'm currently wearing, and then I'll be posting every week, unless I have a haul or something. 

I would say that I hope you are all having a lovely day, but no one reads this blog so I'll just say goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment