Sunday, February 3, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 17: Glitter

Ok so I'll admit that this is cheating. These are the nails I wore for NYE. But they're still glitter!

They're pretty simple and self explanatory, actually. I'm not going to write too much in this post. 
It's just a nude nail with a rainbow glitter gradient. I apologize for the somewhat-crappy photos, I took them before cleanup, and with my weird bathroom lighting, it makes the colors look all weird.

But you get the point. 

The nude is my old nude polish (I just got OPI's Don't Pretzel My Buttons! *squeeeal) Sephora by OPI Don't Feed the Hand Models, and the glitter is Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie from one of the Kardashian collections. 


I love the look of nude nails with colored glitter. It just makes me so happy. 


Hope y'all are having a great February so far! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment